Whether you are a local or international client, our services cover all the different stages of production from concept development to mass-produced and fully packaged DVDs. We can also take it a step further and help develop your marketing concepts.
Documentaries - cultural, educational, historical, industrial, natural history
Panatel produces quality products that interpret themes of cultural and social value.
Television Series - producing Bermuda's best-loved and longest-running broadcast series:
• The Learnalots: 30-minute educational series for children on diverse Bermuda-related topics
• Treasures: historical record of Bermuda's seniors and "the passing of an era"
• Bermuda: 5 Centuries - 6 half-hour episodes detailing Bermuda's history from 1503 to the present. This series has become the definitive visual record of
Bermuda's past. Panatel also published a 247-page companion book.
TV and Radio commercials, infomercials and promos
Training and instructional videos
News coverage for global networks with live satellite links and feeds
Special events - video memoirs, weddings, anniversaries, sports events
Video records - depositions for law firms
• NTSC - PAL - SECAM
• Transfers from / to: BetacamSP - Umatic - DV - Hi8 - 8 mm / 16 mm Film - VHS - DVD
High volume, quick turnaround
Fully packaged DVDs with spray-on labels
• Motion visual footage: the most extensive collection on the island including archival, aerial und underwater
• Slides: 34,000 35mm slides
• Bermuda Perspectives high resolution digital images on Photo CD for publication (royalty free)
• Royalty free music and sound library
• Music can be specially composed by freelance musicians
For our overseas clients:
After 25 years in the business and having worked with overseas companies from around the globe, we understand the production needs from coordination and liaison with the Government Departments for clearances as needed, to providing crew, equipment and talent to make your shoot smooth whilst here in Bermuda.